Love your crystals & they will love you back!
All our crystals are cleansed from any negative energies and charged from the full moon. Crystals absorb positive and negative energies so it is a good idea to cleanse and energise your crystals about once a month. Here are some ways to cleanse your crystals at home:
1. Leave them out under the full moon's moonlight to re-boost their energy.
2. Smudging: Light a white sage or palo santo smudge stick (with a white candles' flame, not directly from a lighter or match) and allow the smoke to go over the crystal.
3. Sound: Use a singing bowl to re-cleanse the crystal’s frequency.
4. Intention: set an intention to clear the crystal from any stagnant energy, feel the stone being cleared and state “clear, clear, clear”. Intention is quick and also very powerful.
Note: Trinkets should never be cleansed in the ocean or buried underground so please avoid these otherwise popular options.
Look after your trinkets by not sleeping, exercising or swimming in them. Natural crystals, chains and wire are delicate and can break if dropped on a hard surface. Avoid bending, twisting or tightening posts/hooks/bails/wire settings as this can damage them.
Avoid using detergents or sprays while wearing. Polishing cloths are great to bring the shine back into silver, copper and gold, but can remove plating sooner.
Some of the metals used can tarnish over time and may turn some people’s skin green. This is quite normal as it is the metals reacting to the environment. If you have higher acidity in your skin, we advise to avoid wearing your studs for extended periods of time in sweaty conditions. Acidity in sweat can sometimes cause the crystal to detach from the backing over a period of time.
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns for any of these reasons.
UPDATE- All our chains have been upgraded to plated 304 Stainless Steel.
WATER VS crystals
It is very important to note that only some crystals can safely be placed in water, especially salt water. Some minerals will lose their glow/sheen, others may rust, and many can completely dissolve when submerged in water. While others can last in water for days and come out looking brand new.
Water Safe Crystals:
- Clear Quartz
- Rose Quartz
- Smokey Quartz
- Carnelian (not safe in salt water)
- Rutilated Quartz
- Tiger's Eye
- Black Obsidian (may break)
Water Unsafe Crystals
- Fluorite (especially salt water)
- Tangerine Quartz
© Copyright Earthen de Luna